If you’ve ever flipped through a magazine or walked through the skin care aisle, you’ve undoubtedly spotted the words “anti-aging” to describe a variety of self-care practices, products, and treatments. Sound familiar?
Anti-Aging is So Last Year
While we’re all for diminishing lines and keeping wrinkles at bay, the phrase “anti-aging” never sat quite right with us. Instead, we like to refer to our approach as “pro-aging”. Rather than view the aging process negatively — as something to hide or run away from — we partner with our patients, using effective products and micro-treatments to help them truly age successfully.
What is a Micro-Treatment?
A micro-treatment is any treatment option at The Piazza Center that yields significant results, without surgery. These treatments require minimal or no downtime and when performed regularly, help achieve a long-lasting, youthful appearance. Five of our most popular options include:
- HydraFacial™ to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize skin, without discomfort or downtime following treatment. When performed regularly, skin is rejuvenated and vibrant!
- Microneedling to safely improve lax, scarred, or sun-damaged skin on a variety of areas of the face and body. When performed in a series, skin is tighter, smoother, and more radiant.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic to treat dynamic wrinkles caused by repeated facial movement and expressions. When performed regularly, wrinkles are diminished and results last longer between treatments.
- Fillers to improve the appearance of static wrinkles and to boost volume of the face. When performed regularly, volume is restored and skin appears youthful.
- CoolSculpting® to non-surgically reduce fat in stubborn areas like the abdomen, flanks, thighs, and under the chin. When performed in a series, fat is permanently removed and a permanent, refined silhouette is revealed.
- Micropigmentation to enhance the eyes, brows, and lips, or to restore the areola after breast reconstruction. Sometimes called “permanent makeup,” this nonsurgical technique creates natural-looking results that can last for years with touch-up treatments.
Which One is Right for Me?
Great question! If you’re on the fence about a specific treatment or if you aren’t sure where to start, we invited you to schedule a complimentary consultation with our team. We’ll discuss your concerns, answer any questions you have, and review the micro-treatments that will help you achieve maximum results for years to come.