We are excited to talk about the topic of nanotechnology here at The Piazza Center in Austin, TX! Nanotechnology is the branch of technology that deals with dimensions and tolerances of less than 100 nanometers, especially the manipulation of individual atoms and molecules.
What Are Exosomes?
Exosomes, also called extracellular vesicles, use nanotechnology to exponentially improve your treatment outcomes. Simply put, they are bi-layer lipid membraned acellular (non-DNA) messengers of cells that communicate information like, mRNA, miRNA, growth factors, cytokines, peptides, etc. to affect cell function and healing. For regenerative purposes, exosomes from stem cells (specifically mesanchymal or MSCs) can communicate healing “blueprints” to damaged cells in all organ systems.
What Are the Benefits of Using Exosomes for Aesthetic Medical Treatments?
This regenerative nanotechnology has 100x more growth factor than traditional PRP therapy and is designed to reduce your downtime by 50% while further enhancing the results of your plastic surgery or medical spa treatment at our Austin, TX plastic surgery practice.
Here are some of the key benefits to using exosomes to help improve results of surgical procedures and med spa skin treatments:
- Treatment is non-surgical, non-invasive, and pain-free
- No downtime required
- Exosomes require no blood draw, and no needles are needed
- Exosomes promote non-inflammatory healing
- Exosomes include 100x more growth factors than PRP
- Safe for all skin types and pigments
- Achieve consistent, proven results
- Quick and easy treatment with excellent results
- 1 treatment is equivalent to 4-6 PRP treatments for the skin or scalp
What Can Be Treated with Exosomes?
At The Piazza Center, we work to achieve the best possible outcomes from surgical and nonsurgical treatments. We use exosomes to improve the results of the following medical spa skin treatments:
- Apply exosomes immediately after laser skin resurfacing
- Used for addressing tear trough deformity (under eye bags)
- Combined with Profound RF dermal microneedling for skin tightening
- Combined with Profound RF cellulite miconeedling
- Used with microneedling with growth factors
How Much Does a Treatment with Exosomes in Austin Cost?
When combined with any laser skin resurfacing or skin tightening treatment like Forever Young BBL™, BBL HERO®, MOXI™, HALO™ or Contour TRL™, adding exosomes costs $300. When used for tear trough injections, exosomes cost about $550 per treatment. Exosomes can also be combined with dermal fillers to improve their effectiveness for $350.
Learn More About Exosome Technology
You can learn more about exosomes and Dr. Sharma of UCLA (lab director for Exovex) by watching his TedTalk. The Piazza Center’s exosomes are all manufactured and processed at Dr. Sharma’s $100M lab sponsored by the NIH
To learn more about how exosomes can be used to improve the outcomes of your favorite skin rejuvenation treatments at The Piazza Center in Austin, TX, please call (512) 288-8200 or request your consultation today.
Rocco C. Piazza, M.D is the owner of The Piazza Center plastic surgery practice in Austin, TX and is a Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery, a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, as well as a national spokesperson for the ASPS. Call (512) 288-8200 and visit the website www.ThePiazzaCenter.com.