I have been looking closely at what I can add to my practice to further patient care. In deciding what to add for patient care at my Austin plastic surgery practice- it was most important to me to remember my mission statement.
Our vision is to create a personalized, comprehensive plastic surgery experience in which our patient’s health and well-being are foremost in the treatment plan. We strive to provide exceptional care by being polite, professional and punctual with predictable results. We are partners in their overall health for life.
I evaluated our current med spa services in Austin– Chemical Peels, Laser Hair Removal, IPL Photo Facials as well as our injectables services like BOTOX Cosmetic®, JUVÉDERM®, Restylane, Sculptra, and the atruamatic flexible DermaSculpt Microcannulas – and felt that we needed something even more revolutionary. We needed the HydraFacialMD® to provide our patients with the most advanced skin rejuvenating system. Check out the above video and read the benefits below to learn why I feel this provides my patients the ultimate treatment option when it comes to making a comprehensive skin care treatment plan to age successfully.
- Delays the need for more aggressive anti-aging treatments
- Slows down the aging process for facial skin
- Improves the quality of your skin’s thickness, texture, and tone
- Delivers exceptional results for all skin types
- Gradually repairs the dermal matrix, helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- No downtime following your treatment
- Helps you achieve radiant skin tone after just one treatment
- Highly effective at treating a variety of skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, congested pores, and uneven skin tone
- Minimally invasive
- No pain or discomfort
To learn more about skin care in Austin, come visit with me. Call us directly at (512) 288-8200 or contact me via email to find a time that works best for you! You can also sign up for our monthly newsletter on our “news” page to stay informed on the latest in Austin plastic surgery news.