We’re dedicated to providing a safe experience and will consistently adhere to the following steps of service. Please help us by keeping a safe distance from other guests during your visit with us.
Before You Arrive
- Our team is following CDC’s proper sanitation guidelines and has completed the CDC-compliant COVID Safety questionnaire prior to returning to work.
- Temperature checks are performed daily on all team members upon arrival.
- Prior to each service, all surfaces, equipment, and instruments are cleaned and sanitized.
- Our schedules have been adjusted to adhere to proper distancing guidelines and to minimize your interaction with other guests.
Once You’re Here
- Please wait in your car. We will text you as soon as we are ready for you to come into the clinic.
- Please wear a mask while moving throughout the clinic.
- Our Concierge will quickly check you in and get to your provider.
During Your Visit with Your Provider
- It is okay to remove your mask, if you have completed a 30 second oral rinse and gargle with our peroxide-based mouthwash. Otherwise, it is always safe to keep your mask on.
- Our providers will be wearing a mask to ensure your safety.
- Enjoy your time with us. We are so happy to have you in our clinic. It brings us great joy to build trust with you especially during this unique time